Security Task Manager 1.7f SERIAL CRACK
Security Task Manager shows comprehensible information about programs and processes running on the computer. For each Windows process, it improves on Windows Task Manager, providing:
* unique security risk rating
The security risk rating indicates the likelihood of a process being potential spyware, malware or a Trojan. The rating is purely based on behaviour and code analysis, and does not use any signature files.
* comments from our experts and user community
* free online scan with all known Antivirus engines
* full directory path and file name
* process description
* CPU usage graph
* embedded hidden functions (e.g. keyboard monitoring, browser supervision or manipulation)
* process type (e.g. visible window, systray program, DLL, IE-plugin, startup service)
The Security Task Manager detects unknown malware and rootkits hidden from your antivirus software.